Brian Havwerkampf custom siding mount for existing holes
e340 doorbell mount.
Match up to existing holes.Details below. Customer will affix doorbell mount using slotted screw holes to their siding using the provided screws 1 3/4 zinc screws (or using their own existing screws) and existing siding holes. Then customer will attach Eufy e340 backing plate to the doorbell mount using the provided 1/2" long stainless screws into the existing smaller holes in the mount making threads into the mount to secure the backing plate to the mount. once secured doorbell can be wired up and attached to the backing plate.
1. From top of top screw hole to bottom of bottom screw hole is 2 3/8 inches
2. From middle of both screw holes is 2 316 inches
3. From Bottom of top screw hole to top of bottom screw hole is 2 inches
4. Screw hole has a 1/8 inch diameter
5. It is 4 inch siding that jets out 1/2 inch
6. The Philips head screw itself is 15/16 inches in length with a 1/4 inch diameter on top.
he top of the top screw hole is 11/16th of a inch from where the top of the siding juts out and 3/4 of a inch from the top of siding if it were to fit underneath the siding ridge